As of the 1st January 2021 the UK has left the EU and single market. At Knox we value our European customers greatly and want to ensure the smooth flow of orders to you. Please ensure you read this important notice before placing an order.
- We continue to ship to all European destinations using our courier UPS. All orders are tracked and secure.
- The cost of shipping will be calculated at the cart checkout once your address is entered.
- Prices are now displayed on our site without VAT when shopping outside of the UK.
- All orders are shipped under DAP terms which means that Knox will be responsible for exporting your order but you will be asked to pay your own countries VAT and duty before the goods are delivered to you.
- Before the order is delivered to you UPS will contact you to collect your local VAT, any import duty or fee. You can also pay these online using the tracking number of your parcel. When the tracking number is entered on the UPS website there should be a “pay now” option available once the goods are ready to be delivered to you. You will be notified of these charges by UPS, not Knox, and payment must be made to them to receive your order.
- Any parcels that rejected by customers at the port of entry will be returned to Knox and any UPS charges will be deducted from the customer refund.
We will endeavour to make carriage to Europe as smooth as possible and will be monitoring all shipments carefully over the coming months to see if any improvements can be made.
Knox also has dealers in Europe, use the store finder below to find your nearest European dealer.
Find your closest storeActive Filter:
What are you interested in?
If you have any questions please email email@example.com