Women’s Urbane Pro MK3 – Black
£249.99 inc VAT
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with No Jacket Required, the Women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 is the most versatile, CORE garment, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around. A stylish lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant motorcycle armoured shirt.
The Mk3 has even more performance and is packed with extra features and pockets. It is fitted with thinner, lighter and more flexible Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact in back, shoulders and elbow.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with approved abrasion resistance built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
The Women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 is the ideal core garment for all female riders, no matter the type of motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around, providing stylish, lightweight, breathable and impact-resistant protection.
Fitted with thinner, lighter, and more flexible Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact armour in the back, shoulders, and elbows, the Mk3 has been elevated with added features and pockets, including two practical front zipped pockets and four internal pockets, one of which is designed to store earplugs. The neck and cuffs feature a soft, comfortable binding, while the front placket showcases embossed branding for added luxury and comfort. The jacket also features innovative reflective piping and security belt loops.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with built-in abrasion resistance, the Women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 can be worn on its own in hot weather, eliminating the need for an outer shell. In changing weather conditions, it can be layered with warm or waterproof styles from the Knox Seasonless Collection, making it the core abrasion and armour layer beneath.
Made from high-performance technical fabrics selected for their abrasion, cut, and tear resistance, the Women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 has been designed to work seamlessly with all styles in the Knox Seasonless Collection.
DETAILS & FIT
DETAILS & FIT
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Includes new MICRO-LOCK Compact Level 2 armour in the back, shoulders and elbows which is thinner, lighter and more flexible.
- Low profile Shoulders and Elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets with reflective zip pullers. Extra visor wipe included.
- 4 interior low profile pockets.
- Interior earplug pocket.
- Comfort binding on neck and cuffs.
- Innovative discreet stretch reflective binding that only reflects at night.
- Discreet Knox branding throughout.
- A front placket with embossed branding for an extra feel of luxury and comfort on the neck.
- Thumb loops for added security.
- Security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels.
- Patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design.
- Branded Velcro on the inside front for a MICRO-LOCK chest protector that can be added as an optional extra.
- Women’s Sizes XS – 3XL (see size guide for details)
- Colours – 2 – All Black, Two tone Copper Black.
How to remove armour
How to remove armour
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: [email protected]
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Knox armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990’s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.