Urbane Pro Glove
Urbane Pro Glove
£99.99Size GuideFind in Store
The Urbane Pro glove is a hot weather riding summer glove which has been designed to complement the Urbane Pro collection. It comes with a focus on high breathability, amazing comfort and fit.
Built with an abrasion resistant and lightweight mix of both textile and leather materials, designed for uncompromised performance. The comfortable and durable leather palm is complemented with a highly breathable 3D spacer mesh on the back of the hand for increased airflow. Micro-lock technology is housed in a soft, yet tough, thermoplastic breathable knuckle guard. The two combine to offer superior impact absorption.
Amara is used for both the touch screen on both index fingers and thumbs as well as on the palm for better control of the bike. The Knox Lift and Lock secure closure system on both cuffs makes for a secure fit that’s easy to use. Additional comfort is delivered via wrap round seamless finger ends, finished in leather. A leather wrist strap comes with a perforated soft but durable, neoprene cuff and detailing is finished with Knox embossed branding.
The Urbane Pro glove also utilises the sports styled patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm. This eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, and in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
Available in black and in six sizes from S- 3XL, the Urbane Pro glove is CE approved to a level one EN13594
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Cow hide palm perforated for extra air flow and Amara grip pad.
- Wrap round seamless finger ends in leather for superior comfort.
- Breathable 3D spacer fabric on the back of the hand for maximum air flow
- Soft but durable thermoplastic breathable knuckle guard combines with Knox Micro-lock technology for Impact protection.
- Amara touch screen on Index finger and thumb
- Knox Sport Patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) that eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- Knox Lift & Lock secure closure system on the cuff for an easy and secure fit.
- Knox embossed branding
- Perforated Neoprene Cuff with leather wrist strap
- Colour – Black
- 6 sizes – S – 3XL
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men's Hand Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumference (mm)||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||186||193||200||207||214||221|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Hands are one of our greatest assets, vitally important for gripping, holding, feeling, and modulating. In short, they’re worth protecting!
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com