Women’s Dual Pro 3 in 1 Jacket
Women’s Dual Pro 3 in 1 Jacket
The Dual Pro Women’s three in one jacket is the latest innovation in Seasonless motorcycle clothing from Knox.
It has been stylishly designed to fit over any style of Knox armoured shirt, so that the armoured shirt can be worn all year round.
Adapting the armoured shirt to suit a colder environment works perfectly if you add a Dual Pro. The armoured shirt is transformed from a hot weather riding shirt to a riding outfit that can be worn throughout the year. I t is more protective, more comfortable, and more sustainable.
The jacket comes in 2 layers, each can be worn either separately or together.
A soft-shell outer jacket detaches easily from the inner quilt to cleverly accommodate temperature changes throughout the year.
The outer soft-shell fabric features a 10K membrane which assists water resistance and allows for breathability. The soft-shell outer fabric with laminated membrane is then backed with a cosy micro fleece. This fleece allows moisture vapour to escape, which, in turn, helps regulate temperature while elevating comfort inside the garment. Both the jacket and the inner quilt are attached by a branded Knox soft button which is secured in a stretch elastic. This allows both garments to move with the wearer.
This technical inner quilt is made from Thermolite® Plus. This is an ultra-light performance insulation made with durable, hollow fibres that create an insulating layer of warm air within the garment. This has been proven to keep the rider warm even in the most demanding of riding conditions.
Both jackets are attached together with a reversible centre front zip.
The detailing on the Dual Pro is feature rich and very well designed. A welded zip pocket has a glasses wipe hidden inside which is removable for washing, while all the pockets are lined in micro fleece. There is even a contactless card holder pocket on the sleeve which is accessed via a welded zip.
A discreet large rear pocket is big enough to hold extra accessories. The stand collar meanwhile contains a fold away fitted windproof hood which is designed to be worn under a helmet negating, the need for a wind tube or balaclava. A pair of soft thumb loops are cleverly integrated into the jacket cuff adding security of fit.
2 side pockets are zipped and concealed allowing them to be stylishly integrated into the jacket. Added visibility in low light is delivered by Knox trim in a tonal black reflective colour which is placed on the centre back. An adjustable hem drawcord secures the fit.
The Women’s Dual Pro is cut for the female form and is available in two colours, black or green and in ladies’ sizes from XS – 3XL in the black and XS- 2XL in the green.
It’s easy to see how the stylish design and functionality of the Dual Pro makes it a great riding choice, on or off the bike, or for other active sports.
This collection has been tested, trialled, and proven in the UK Lake District, a place which gets more than its share of wet weather!
The Seasonless Apparel Collection can be tailored for the riding conditions, rendering it the only set of motorcycle clothing you’ll ever need.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- 3-in-1 Jacket, each layer can be worn either separately or together. The outer jacket detaches easily from inner quilt to accommodate temperature changes throughout the year.
- Soft Shell outer layer featuring 10K membrane to assist water resistance and breathability. Soft shell fabric backed with a cosy micro fleece; that allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside the garment.
- Jacket and inner quilt attached together by branded Knox soft button, secured in a stretch elastic so both garments move with the wearer.
- Technical inner quilt is made from THERMOLITE® Plus, an ultra-light performance insulation with durable, hollow fibres which create an insulating layer of warm air within the garment to keep the rider warm in the most demanding conditions.
- Contrast colour branded trims.
- Reversible centre front zip attaches both jackets together.
- Welded zip pocket with glasses wipe hidden inside. Removable for washing.
- All pockets are lined in micro fleece.
- Contactless card holder pocket on sleeve housing a welded zip.
- Discreet large rear pocket.
- Stand collar with fold away fitted hood designed to be worn under a helmet.
- Soft thumb loops are cleverly integrated into the jacket cuff.
- Concealed side zipped pockets.
- Knox trim in tonal black reflective colour. Placed on the centre back for added visibility in low light.
- Adjustable hem drawcord for secure fit.
- Women’s: 2 colours – Black Sizes – XS – 3XL, Green XS – 2XL
Female Model is 178cm tall and wears a UK size XS (8)
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|