Action Pro Glove
£49.99 inc VATSize Guide
The new Action Pro glove has been designed to complement the Action Pro Collection, designed for urban road riding, off road ride or E Bike riders.
A simple, soft and stylish strong stretch short cuff which is incredibly comfortable. A non leather textile glove without the weight of a motorcycle glove and with increased flexibility and breathability.
The Action Pro Glove is a sleek and versatile addition to the Action Pro Collection, made for urban riders, off-road enthusiasts, or E-Bike riders. Its soft, stretchy short cuff design offers comfort and ease of use, while its lightweight, non-leather textile material offers increased breathability and flexibility.
The gloves are equipped with discreet Micro-Lock knuckle protection for impact resistance and a low-profile SPS on the palm for extra safety and grip. The Amara palm overlay enhances grip and the reflective detailing on the side of the hand enhances visibility. Additionally, the gloves are touch screen enabled for added convenience.
The gloves come in black and are available in sizes S to 2XL.
DETAILS & FIT
DETAILS & FIT
- Made from sustainable Sorona® Agile fabric from Dupont, an eco-efficient fibre partially made with plant-based polymers and high levels of stretch and strength.
- Printed with raised silicone pattern on the palm for extra grip.
- Micro-Lock Knuckle for impact absorption
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Velcro wrist closure for easy and secure fitting
- CE Approved EN 13594
- Colour – Black
- Sizes S – XL
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: [email protected]
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men's Hand Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumference (mm)||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||186||193||200||207||214||221|