Women’s Shield Full Zip Hoody
The world’s first single layer Class AAA Hoody and Joggers designed for women bikers.
Years of perseverance in fabric engineering and development have resulted in this outstanding new innovation.
The women’s Shield Hoody is a highly protective garment designed for motorcycling that gives the highest level of protection and meets EN 17092 Class AAA.
The first-ever Class AAA Hoody and Joggers, specifically crafted for female motorcyclists, has finally arrived.
*Patent pending – for more information, visit www.planet-knox.com/patent/
After years of tireless work in fabric innovation, this remarkable creation has been born.
The Shield Hoody for women is a highly protective garment designed for motorcycling that offers the highest level of protection and conforms to EN 17092 Class AAA standards.
Constructed from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres known for their unparalleled strength and durability (UHMWP), combined with elastane and soft cotton for exceptional strength, stretch and comfort.
This hoody is suitable for all types of riders and terrains, appearing and feeling like sportswear, but with no compromise on protection.
The Shield Hoody comes equipped with Micro-Lock Compact armour in the shoulders, elbows, and back.
CE approved to EN-17092 Class AAA standard.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Designed in the UK by Knox. *PATENT APPLIED FOR – For details visit planet-knox.com/patent/
- Full zipped hoody made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibres, known for their high strength, abrasion resistance and durability. This has been knitted with elastane and soft cotton for exceptional strength, stretch and comfort.
- CE approved Class AAA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Includes new MICRO-LOCK Compact armour in the shoulders, elbows and back, keeping the hoody lighter and more flexible.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- YKK zips throughout
- Hood lined with soft cotton for added
- 2 exterior zipped pockets with soft zip pullers. Extra visor wipe included in 1 pocket.
- 2 internal low profile pockets.
- Interior earplug and mobile phone pocket.
- Soft stretch binding on cuffs and waist for comfort.
- Reflective prints for night riding that are black in the daylight.
- Discreet Knox branding throughout.
- Thumb loops for added security.
- Security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure jeans if worn with the hoody.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always carefully read the wash care labels.
- Branded Velcro on the inside front for a MICRO-LOCK chest protector that can be added as an optional extra.
- Optional matching jogging bottoms available.
- Women’s Sizes XS – 2XL (see size guide for details)
- Colour – Black.
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Knox armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990’s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.