Urbane Pro Shirt
Urbane Pro Shirt
The Essential Armoured Motorcycle Shirt and new innovation in rider protection apparel.
A lightweight, armoured shirt that is CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment.
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with no other jacket required, the Urbane Pro is the ultimate lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant shirt.
It delivers freedom, comfort and protection on a motorcycle, like never before.
In changing weather conditions add warm or waterproof layers over the top, knowing that the Urbane Pro is still the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The Urbane Pro also works seamlessly with Knox outerwear jackets, which expand to accept extra layers
This is another first for Knox who have been pioneers in armour since 1981 when the founder, Geoff Travell, created the world’s 1st back protector.
The first Knox Armoured shirt was released in 1994 and in the following 25 years, it has been the Knox mission to provide riders with close fitting protection, in one easy to wear solution.
With the introduction of the revolutionary Urbane Pro, CE approved abrasion resistance is built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
Designed to be the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around.
Made by Knox in the UK using technical fabrics specially selected for their abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
Skilfully designed and crafted by Knox from the ground up with added stretch panels for comfort and flexibility so you can forget you are wearing armour.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- New Urbane Pro has been CE approved as a Class A garment under the CE standard pr-EN17092.
- Belt Loops: This garment has belt loops so you can attach it to your trousers.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch but it locks when impacted. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to your Back and/or Limbs.
- MICRO-LOCK Shoulders and Elbows have been selected that are low profile, super lightweight and comfortable. CE approved EN 1621-2 Level 1
- MICRO-LOCK Back protector with maximum coverage. CE approved EN 1621- 2 Level 2
- A separate MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrowmesh chosen for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 exterior zipped pockets on the chest and back for secure storage
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash carelabels
- Men’s Sizes S – 5XL (see size guide for details)
- Colours – 4 | Black | Black/Denim | Black/Grey/Denim | Black/Grey
View the Urbane Pro Offer
CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment.
2 exterior zipped pockets. One on the chest which is big enough for a phone and 1 back pocket large enough to store a rain jacket if needed. There are an additional 2 interior pockets on the inside waist.
Full Knox MICRO-LOCK Level 1 protection in the shoulders, elbow and Level 2 back.
If required, a chest protector can be easily added. This is an extra purchase and is not supplied with the shirt.
Slim enough to fit underneath an outer jacket but strong enough to wear alone. Use with other layers for year round weather protection.
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest and your shoulder blades.
Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men's UK Size||Chest (Inches)||Chest (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|
People also bought
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com