Hadleigh Women’s Waterproof Gloves MKII
The Hadleigh is a stylish short cuff waterproof glove. Made from 0.8mm cowhide leather with Nubuck panels overlaid on the fingers.
Waterproofing is guaranteed through a technology called Knox Seal – a breathable membrane which is fully laminated to the back of the leather so it doesn’t pick up water. This ensures the rider stays dry.
Knox Seal sits directly below the glove shell, enhancing the thermal insulation and natural heat of your hand, leaving you drier, warmer and more comfortable.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Knox Seal 100% waterproof, breathable membrane directly laminated to the inside of the leather to keep the water out.
- 3 season riding glove. Suitable for spring, summer and autumn riding.
- 8mm Cowhide with Nubuck finger detailing
- Features a Nubuck palm overlay for enhanced grip.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Soft gel knuckle guard
- Stylish leather cuff with a “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap to give an easy and secure fit.
- CE pending
- Colour – Black
- Sizes S- XL
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Women's Hand Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Palm Circumference (mm)||184||194||204||214||224||230|
|Hand Length (mm)||170||177||183||190||197||202|
People also bought
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com