Covert Gloves MK3
Covert Gloves MK3
£129.99Size GuideFind in Store
The Knox Covert Mk3 is a 100% Waterproof Motorcycle glove. This is, however, made without any bulky insulation, making them the perfect three season glove, working in spring, summer, and autumn. This in turn offers increased dexterity and feel.
Waterproofing is assured by Knox Seal, a highly breathable, laminated, waterproof membrane. The flexible Knox seal membrane is directly laminated to the back of the leather, keeping water out and the rider drier and therefore more comfortable. Because it is bonded to the shell, it makes the glove thinner, giving greater feel, dexterity and sensitivity.
Made from premium soft Aniline cow hide with a tough goat skin palm. The Covert Mk3 glove also utilises the patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm. This eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, and in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid. Additional cow hide overlay leather at the base of the hand frames the SPS to give extra strength and durability, while the knuckles feature soft Micro-Lock armour. Strategically placed 4mm Micro-Lock panels placed on thumb, top of hand and outer wrist add to the gloves impact resistance. Combined these give the glove a CE approval to EN13594.
Comfort and usability come from features such as the Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm. The same material is used in the index fingers and thumbs to enable the wearer to use a touch screen. A Velcro wrist closure strap sits on the top of the glove and makes for an easier and more secure, comfortable fit and a tightening system reduces the cuff when it’s used under a jacket sleeve. Accordion stretch panels on the fingers, the thumb and the top of the hand increase flexibility while box construction in the fingers increases dexterity.
The Covert Mk 3 is available in black and in sizes from S – 2XL.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Flexible Knox Seal sits directly below the glove shell, leaving the rider drier and more comfortable.
- Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell this makes the glove thinner giving greater feel and sensitivity.
- Premium Aniline cow hide with tough Goat skin palm and leather overlay panels for extra strength and durability.
- Patented low-profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- Soft Micro-Lock knuckle.
- Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm.
- Amara touch screen on 2 fingers and 1 thumb.
- Topside Velcro wrist closure strap for ease of use and a more secure and comfortable fit.
- Tightening system reduces the cuff when used under a jacket sleeve.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers, thumb and top of hand for increased flexibility.
- Strategically placed 4mm Micro-Lock panels placed on thumb, top of hand and outer wrist.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
- Colour – Black
- Sizes S – XXL
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: [email protected]
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Men's Hand Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumference (mm)||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||186||193||200||207||214||221|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Hands are one of our greatest assets, vitally important for gripping, holding, feeling, and modulating. In short, they’re worth protecting!
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: [email protected]