Women’s Urbane Pro Utility MK3 – Olive
For those riders who want more storage or just prefer a utility pocket style, the New Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 is the correct choice with 3 exterior pockets and 2 inner pockets. The Mk3 is fitted with new Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact armour for improved performance. In hot weather, wear it on top of a base layer with no other jacket required. In cooler climates just add more or less Knox seasonless layers.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with approved abrasion resistance built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
For riders who prefer extra storage or a utility style pocket design, the new Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 offers the ideal solution with its three exterior pockets and two interior pockets. Equipped with the latest Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact armour, this shirt offers improved protection while maintaining its lightweight and breathable features.
CE certified as a standalone “Class AA” garment with built-in abrasion resistance, the Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 eliminates the need for an outer shell, unless desired. The shirt’s design aesthetic, abrasion resistance, superior stretch, light weight, and breathability remain intact, even with the improved impact performance.
Designed to be the ultimate versatile and core garment for any rider, the Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 is worn close to the body, keeping the armour securely in place. In changing weather conditions, simply add layers from the Knox Seasonless Collection to accommodate. Crafted with high-performance technical fabrics selected for their abrasion, cut, and tear resistance, this shirt is the perfect choice for any rider.
DETAILS & FIT
DETAILS & FIT
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- The important technical CE classification is highlighted on the jacket
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK Compact CE approved back, shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Low profile Shoulders and Elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- 3 Duck Canvas pockets, 2 patch pockets on the front, and 1 large back pocket for greater functionality.
- Dimensions of pockets (Based on Size M)
- Front Patch W14cm x H18cm
- Back pocket W26cm x H20cm
- 2 handy low profile interior pockets.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- Discreet Knox branding throughout.
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design.
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to secure the shirt to trousers.
- Thumb loops for added security
- Waterproof overjacket can be purchased separately and can be easily stored in the back pocket.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- Men’s Sizes XS – 3XL (see size guide for details)
- Colours – 2
- Black – Black/Olive
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Knox armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990’s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.