Women’s Action Pro Shirt
Women’s Action Pro Shirt
£199.99Size GuideFind in Store
Armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990’s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.
Wearing a close-fitting armoured shirt is the best way to protect a rider. It ensures the armour is comfortably held in the right places, rather than it moving around in a loose jacket.
The latest collection of shirts is part of the new Seasonless Collection from Knox. With Knox, motorcycling is rendered Seasonless. There is no spring, summer, autumn, or winter wear. Instead, riders have one hardworking layered outfit. This is built with an armoured shirt at its core. It can then be adapted to suit all weather conditions by either adding or subtracting layers.
The most discreet body armour can be found in the Action Pro armoured shirt which is made with Knox Micro-Lock protection. This armour sits in a super stretchy shirt. This has been designed all types of motorcycle riders, and it offers superior abrasion and impact resistance. This shirt isn’t just for motorcyclists. It’s also suitable for other adrenaline sports including eBike, MTB, Off Road or Snowsports riders, all looking for valuable protection. The shoulders and elbows are approved to EN 1621-1:2012 L1 and the Level 2 back protector is Approved to EN 1621-2: 2014 L2 CB. These Micro-Lock protectors are guaranteed for five years when registered
In the Action Pro shirt, abrasion resistance comes in a package that is lightweight and breathable while being cut for the female form. Athleisure aesthetic and performance wear meet in this shirt to give the wearer optimum protection with optimum comfort. This is thanks to its construction. Being made with sustainable Sorona® Agile, an eco-efficient fibre which is partially made with plant-based polymers from Dupont, this fabric has a subtle piquet texture, yet has high levels of strength, stretch, and stain resistance. This makes it a perfect fit for the hard-working Action Pro.
Low profile discreet armour in the back, shoulders and elbows can easily be removed for washing the shirt. The Action Pro is CE approved to EN 17092 – 4:2020 for road use with a Class A certification and offers enough abrasion resistant so it can be worn on its own for warm weather riding. When it turns cool or wet, the wearer can simply add a warm or waterproof layer from the Knox Seasonless Collection. Once again, this collection is available in a specific ladies cut.
The Action Pro is available in sizes from XS – 3XL all of which are cut for the female form. Stretch mesh on the forearms and under the arms, engineered by Knox, adds more breathability. The technical CE classification is clearly highlighted on the jacket. The shirt is practical enough to be worn on its own thanks to it having a zipped chest pocket and two zipped side pockets with matt black Knox branded zip pullers. Premium detailing continues with discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back as well as Knox branded elastic on the cuffs where there are thumb loops for added security.
Also adding to the security is a belt loop system on the inside of the shirt. This ensures that riders can secure their trousers to the shirt. A separate removable Micro-Lock chest protector can be added as an optional extra. The Action Pro shirt is available in black.
1 colour Black
Women’s Sizes XS-8 – 3XL- 20
Part of the Knox Seasonless Collection.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Made from sustainable Sorona® Agile fabric from DuPont, an eco-efficient fibre, partially made from plant-based polymers and high levels of stretch and strength.
- Knox engineered stretch mesh on the forearms and under the arms for added breathability
- CE Approved to EN17092- 3 Class A. The technical CE classification is clearly highlighted on the jacket.
- The lowest profile stretchy armoured shirt that can be worn on its own to give abrasion resistance and impact protection.
- Strong enough to be worn on its own with no jacket required or can be used with other layers to add warmth or waterproofness.
- Hybrid stretch armoured shirt also suitable for eBike riders wanting protection.
- Soft and subtle Knox branded elastic on the cuffs.
- 1 zipped chest pocket and 2 zipped side pockets with matt black Knox branded zip pullers
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the elbow, shoulder and back protector supplied as standard. Removeable for easy washing.
- Low profile shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-1:2012 L1
- CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2 CB (5-year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered)
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- Colour – Black.
- Sizes XS – 3XL (UK 8-20)
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Knox armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990’s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com