Men’s Urbane Pro Utility MK3 – Olive
For those adventurous riders who go further and want more storage, the New Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 is the correct choice with 5 exterior utility-style pockets and 2 inner pockets. Now fitted with thinner, lighter Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact. In hot weather wear it on top of a base layer with no other jacket required. In cooler climates just add more or less Knox Seasonless layers.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with approved abrasion resistance built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
The Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 is the ultimate choice for adventurous riders seeking ample storage options. Equipped with 5 exterior utility-style pockets and 2 inner pockets, this shirt is designed to provide maximum convenience while on the road. With thinner, lighter Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact, the Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 is suitable for hot weather riding, worn on top of a base layer with no additional jacket required. In cooler conditions, riders can add or remove layers from the Knox Seasonless Collection for optimal comfort.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment, the Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 features built-in abrasion resistance, making it a self-sufficient protective layer. The shirt’s aesthetic, abrasion resistance, superior stretch, light weight, and breathability are all preserved in this improved version. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around, ensuring maximum protection at all times.
Crafted with technical fabrics chosen for their abrasion, cut, and tear resistance, the Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 is designed to work seamlessly with all styles in the Knox Seasonless Collection. In changing weather conditions, riders can add warm or waterproof layers, with the Urbane Pro Utility Mk3 serving as the core abrasion and armour layer beneath.
DETAILS & FIT
DETAILS & FIT
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- The important technical CE classification is highlighted on the jacket
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK Compact CE approved back, shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using high tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- 5 Duck Canvas pockets, 1 chest, 2 patch pockets on the front, a 1 large back pocket and 1 sleeve stash pocket for even greater functionality.
- Dimensions of pockets (Based on Size M)
- Chest W8cm x H19cm
- Front Patch W14cm x H18cm
- Back pocket W26cm x H20cm
- Sleeve pocket W12cm x 10cm
- 2 handy low profile interior pockets.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design.
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to secure the shirt to trousers.
- Thumb loops for added security
- Waterproof overjacket can be purchased separately and can be easily stored in the back pocket.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- Men’s Sizes S – 5XL (see size guide for details)
- Colours – 2
- Black – Black/Olive
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest and your shoulder blades.
Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 2inches (approx. 5-6cm) below your belly button.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over the clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. If you measure in between sizes or at the top end of the size, we recommend you go up one size.
|Men's UK Size||Chest (Inches)||Chest (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
Knox armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990’s. They’ve been a signature style ever since.