Women’s Zephyr Pro
Women’s Zephyr Pro
Designed specifically for spring and summer riding, the Zephyr Pro is a beautiful stylish, tough and highly breathable, fully armoured motorcycle jacket. Each one is hand crafted by Knox in the UK.
Available in 2 colours, All Black and Black/Sand.
The Zephyr Pro enables any rider to be safe and confident on their bike in warm to hot weather, knowing they are fully protected at all times.
Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility and with MICRO-LOCK armour always held securely in place, the Zephyr Pro has been CE approved to EN17092-3 as a Class AA garment.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility.
- CE approved to EN17092-3 as a Class AA garment.
- Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK soft armour in the shoulder, elbows and back that are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they need to be.
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability and elasticity.
- Strong Arrownet mesh fabric on the front and discreet panels on the back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
- High quality YKK zips used throughout
- Zipped cuffs
- Knox branded leather belt – with embossed belt buckle cover.
- 2 front pockets with Knox branded gunmetal fasteners
- Discreet high end detailing and branding
- Soft ribbed collar
- Knox CE approved Level 1 MICRO-LOCK super soft and low profile protectors fitted on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing and follow care label
- Waterproof over jacket available separately.
- Colours – 2 Black and Black/Sand
- 7 sizes ( XS-8 to 3XL )
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment.
Knox branded Leather belt – with belt cover.
Full Knox MICRO-LOCK Level 1 protection in the shoulders, elbow and Level 2 back.
Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility.
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: [email protected]
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
People also bought
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: [email protected]