Women’s Urbane Pro MK2
Women’s Urbane Pro MK2
|Colour: Black / Black Denim|
The Urbane Pro Mk2 has now become the go-to armoured shirt for riders wanting to keep cool in hot weather but without compromising protection. This armoured shirt has been designed to be worn on its own in hot weather and is certified as a Class AA garment. It’s the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, regardless of what motorcycle they ride. This piece has amazing breathability and impact protection combined with an abrasion resistance, that works at a level never experienced before. Keeping cool, yet safe is what the Urbane Pro Mk2 delivers to the wearer.
Armoured shirts are at the heart of Knox protective apparel. They were first invented by the brand in the 1990s and have been a signature style ever since.
Wearing a close-fitting armoured shirt is the best way to protect a rider. It ensures the armour is comfortably held in the right places, rather than it moving around in a loose jacket.
The latest collection of shirts is part of the new Seasonless Collection from Knox. With Knox, motorcycle apparel is rendered Seasonless. There is no spring, summer, autumn, or winter wear. Instead, riders have one hardworking layered ensemble. This is built with an armoured shirt at its core. It can then be adapted to suit all weather conditions by either adding or subtracting layers. The Knox Seasonless Collection is adaptable, sustainable, and protective.
The Urbane Pro Mk2 has now become the go-to armoured shirt for riders wanting to keep cool in hot weather but without compromise on protection. This armoured shirt has been designed to be worn on its own in hot weather. It’s the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, regardless of what motorcycle they ride. This piece has amazing breathability and impact protection combined with an abrasion resistance, that works at a level never experienced before. Keeping cool, yet safe is what the Urbane Pro Mk2 delivers to the wearer.
Knox had to start from scratch and develop its own new, tough stretch mesh fabrics for the Urbane Pro Mk2, to be approved as a Class AA garment. This classification is normally reserved for heavy fabric or leather jackets. The reassuring technical performance of the armoured shirt adds no extra weight, nor does it come at a loss of breathability. The shirt remains lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant, while the wearer enjoys superior stretch comfort.
Constructed with high tenacity stretch nylon, which is combined with newly developed mesh fabrics allows for flexibility, comfort, and maximum air flow to keep the wearer cool. Stretch mesh on the forearms and under the arms adds more breathability. The SMART technology using Micro-Lock armour on the back, shoulders and elbows means that the armour is soft to wear, but locks on impact and therefore absorbs the impact energy before it’s passed to the wearer’s limbs or back. The Micro-Lock in the shoulders and elbows is Approved to EN 1621-1:2012 L1 and the Level 2 back protector is Approved under EN 1621-2: 2014 L2
The technical CE classification, Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092, is clearly highlighted on the jacket. The shirt is practical enough to be worn on its own thanks to it having two zipped side pockets with YKK zips throughout. There is a large back pocket big enough to carry a rain jacket along with two convenient interior pockets. Premium detailing continues with discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back and a new patch on the sleeve highlights Knox’s heritage. Thumb loops have been added for added security and an improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside, to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
The Urbane Pro Mk2 is available in three colours,
black, black with black denim and grey/black/denim.
The Urbane Pro Mk2 is available in no fewer than 7 sizes from size 8 to size 20.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Constructed using high tenacity stretch nylon, combined with newly developed mesh fabrics. Tough breathable arrownet mesh for abrasion, cut and tear resistance in high impact areas.
- Soft but durable stretch mesh panels for flexibility, comfort, and maximum breathability to keep the rider cool.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back.MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch, but it locks when impacted. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the protector and reduces the energy passed through to the back and/or limbs.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-1:2012 L1
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox’s heritage and design.
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets for secure storage
- 2 handy interior low-profile pockets
- Waterproof over jacket can be purchased separately
- Discreet Knox branding.
- Thumb loops for added security.
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to secure the shirt to trousers.
- Machine washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels.
- Women’s Sizes XS – 3XL (UK 8-20) see size guide for details.
- Colours – 3
- Black – Black/Denim – Black/Grey/Denim
Additional Fit Guide
|Centre Front Length (CM)||53||54||54||54||55||55||56|
|Approximate Underarm length (CM)||49||49||49.5||49.5||49.5||50||50|
THE URBANE PRO MK2 AND UTILITY ARE FITTED STYLES AND WE RECOMMEND GOING UP 1 SIZE IF YOU PREFER A COMFORT FIT.
[helpie_faq show_title=”0″ show_search=”0″ toggle=”1″ open_by_default=”open_first” faq_url_attribute=”0″ display_mode=”simple_accordion” sortby=”publish” order=”desc” limit=”-1″ exclude_from_search=”1″ categories=”749″]
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|
THE SEASONLESS COLLECTION
Core Knox pieces, used for every ride and every season. Start with core protection and add layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain.
URBANE PRO MK2
The Knox Urbane Pro Shirt has become famous amongst riders and there is one phrase that captures its USP – NO JACKET REQUIRED. But what does that really mean?
There are no reviews yet.