Women’s Urbane Pro
Women’s Urbane Pro
Size GuideFind in Store
The Essential Armoured Motorcycle Shirt and new innovation in rider protection apparel.
A lightweight, armoured shirt that is CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment.
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with no other jacket required, the Urbane Pro is the ultimate lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant shirt. It delivers freedom, comfort and protection on a motorcycle, like never before.
In changing weather conditions add warm or waterproof layers over the top, knowing that the Urbane Pro is still the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The Urban Pro also works seamlessly with Knox outerwear jackets, which expand to accept extra layers.
This is another first for Knox who have been pioneers in armour since 1981 when the founder, Geoff Travell, created the world’s 1st back protector.
The first Knox Armoured shirt was released in 1994 and in the following 25 years, it has been the Knox mission to provide riders with close fitting protection, in one easy to wear solution.
With the introduction of the revolutionary Urbane Pro, CE approved abrasion resistance is built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
Designed to be the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around.
Made by Knox in the UK using technical fabrics specially selected for their abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
Skilfully designed and crafted by Knox from the ground up with added stretch panels for comfort and flexibility so you can forget you are wearing armour.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- New Urbane Pro has been CE approved as a Class A garment under the CE standard pr-EN17092.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back.
- Belt Loops: This garment has belt loops so you can attach it to your trousers.
- MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch but it locks when impacted. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to your Back and/or Limbs.
- MICRO-LOCK Shoulders and Elbows selected to be low profile, super lightweight and comfortable. CE approved EN 1621-2 Level 1
- MICRO-LOCK Back protector with maximum coverage. CE approved EN 1621- 2 Level 2
- A separate women’s MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrowmesh chosen for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 exterior zipped pockets for secure storage
- Discreet Knox branding.
- Thumb loops for added security
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash carelabels.
- Women’s Sizes XS – 3XL ( UK 8-20) see size guide for details)
- Colour 3
CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment.
Roomy storage pockets
2 exterior zipped waist pockets, with 2 interior waist pockets.
Full Knox MICRO-LOCK Level 1 protection in the shoulders, elbow and Level 2 back.
If required, a chest protector can be easily added. This is an extra purchase and is not supplied with the shirt.
Slim enough to fit underneath an outer jacket but strong enough to wear alone. Use with other layers for year round weather protection.
In this photo the Womens Urbane Pro (all black) is worn underneath the Knox Olivia Waterproof Jacket.
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your bust and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. As a guide, this is often 20cm below your waist.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing. Also please hold the tape measure firmly and not loosely as the measurement needs to be fitted. Armoured shirts are designed to be fitted garments. If you measure in between sizes we recommend you select a size up. E.g if you measure 85cm bust, go to 87cm.
|Women's UK Sizes||International Size||Bust (inches)||Bust (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)||Hip (inches)||Hip (cm)|