Leonard Wax Jacket
Leonard Wax Jacket
The Leonard wax is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
The Leonard jacket is a modern take on a classic made with a high performance membrane and fully taped seams for 100% waterproofness. The Leonard comes equipped with 4 exterior pockets and 1 internal pocket for bags of storage. Features also include YKK coil and Aquaguard zips throughout, high end branding & detailing and removable ribbed cuffs and collar. The Leonard can be resized to fit on or off the bike via Knox dual fitting system.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- High performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- Collar can be worn up or down and a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
- Knox branded gunmetal Zip pull.
- YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist and chest pockets.
- Knox branded gunmetal rivets on pockets for added strength.
- Knox branded gunmetal studs used on the front closure and cuff closure.
- Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs add protection against the cold in the winter months and are removable in warmer weather.
- 1 interior zipped pocket.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Concealed interior elasticated draw cord at the hem to adjust the fit.
- Colour – Black & Russet.
- 6 Sizes – S – 3XL
CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment.
A unique Dual Fit Underarm Zip System changes the fit of the jacket on the arms and body. Open the zip and the jacket becomes bigger allowing armour and warm layers to be worn comfortably underneath. Off the bike, remove the armoured layer and close the underarm zip system for a perfect fit.
An adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves and a snug fit. Soft ribbed cuffs give added warmth and these are removable in warmer weather.
YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips are used on the centre front zip. Knox branded gun metal Zip pull. YKK Aquaguard® Water resistant zips are also used on 4 exterior pockets. 2 side entry waist and chest pockets.
The fitting video demonstrates the layering system and highlights product details. The video also shows how the dual zip system works.
Soft ribbed collar for added protection against the cold in the winter months which is removable in warmer weather. The outer collar can be worn up or down.
Wax Collar can be worn up or down and is finished with branded Knox gun metal stud fastening.
A studded removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection. The jacket collar can be worn up or down and there is an interior knitted collar and cuffs that can be removed in warmer weather.
A concealed interior elasticated draw cord and stopper adjusts the fit of the jacket on the hem.
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest and your shoulder blades.
Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men's UK Size||Chest (Inches)||Chest (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|
People also bought
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org