The Logan waterproof outer jacket is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the sides to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
The Logan is a timeless jacket with a slightly longer cut. The Logan features 4 large external pockets and 1 internal pocket for lots of storage.
The Logan is made with a luxurious peach feel fabric, featuring a high performance waterproof membrane and YKK coil and Aquaguard® zips throughout.
The Logan is available in 2 colour-ways; Green & black.
The black colour-way features additional contrast textured fabric over the back yoke, sleeves and pocket flaps. All seams are fully sealed for 100% waterproofness and the Logan can be resized to fit on or off the bike, via Knox dual fitting system. The Logan also features an inner zip attachment for the handy option of attaching the jacket to your trousers.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
- Made from a soft peach feel fabric.
- High performance 7K/7K membrane for Water and Vapour Permeability.
- YKK Aquaguard® zips used throughout
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness.
- Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear.
- 4 exterior pockets and 1 interior pocket for ample storage.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System.
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Colours – Black
- 6 Sizes S – 3XL
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest and your shoulder blades.
Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button.
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men's UK Size||Chest (Inches)||Chest (cm)||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|
People also bought
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org