Action Armoured Pants
Knox Action pants are designed as an interchangeable protection layer that can be worn across a diverse range of sporting activities.
CE approved knee, hip and coccyx armour is fitted into a stretch elastane garment which keeps its shape. This ensures the armour is held close to the body when riding and is in the right place if you need it.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Almost invisible under clothing. The discreet style means riders are protected but without any extra weight or bulkiness.
- The combination of soft stretch elastane and low profile protection gives total freedom of movement and comfort and the fabric is breathable, wicking and fast drying.
- Stretch mesh on the sides for increased ventilation and breathability.
- Superior cut means the armour is secured in place and doesn’t move around.
- Flat lock seams for extra comfort against the skin.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK protectors in the knees and hips that are super soft and stable in changing climate conditions.
- All armour is in pockets and can be removed for washing the fabric part.
CE approved knees, hips. EN 1621 – 2 Level 1 and coccyx pad
- Sizes – S- 2XL
Need help? Use Live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waist: Waist is given in trouser waist style. To get this you should measure approx 4-5cm below your natural waist. Natural waist is usually the smallest part of the torso.
People also bought
Need help selecting products that go well together? Use Live chat or email us at: email@example.com