Handroid Motorcycle Gloves V14 – Red
The Knox Handroid Glove is a multi-award winning glove with a striking, unique design and superior high quality.
Patented Exo skeletal flexible spines that cover the knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. These link to a comfortable gel lined Metapod that covers the back of the hand.
On the palm the Dual Compound Scaphoid Protection System (Patent No EP1594378) eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
This is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure that in the event of an accident the majority of contact with the ground are sliders and not leather. An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect.
Super strong and tear resistant Kangaroo leather covers the inside palm and fingers.
The Handroid carries the most technical Knox Boa lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff. The wrist system acts as an external brace and tightens the gauntlet equally from all sides. All you have to do is dial in the right torque for you. To release simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
Details and Fit
Details and Fit
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Improved finger construction for a super comfortable fit
- Knox gel metapod that covers the back of the hand
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Knox wrist slider
- Knox cuff slider
- “Dialled in” NEW Boa closure system for a superb fit on the wrist.
- Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread
- Superior fit and comfort
Glove Size Guide
Hand circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement. We advise selecting a glove size larger than your actual measurement to allow for comfort.
Palm size: 230mm, Choose Size L 245mm