Knox Brooke jeans for women combine Cordura ® denim and reinforced with a Spectra ® lining for maximum abrasion resistance. Spectra is stronger than steel and 40% stronger than aramid fibre like Kevlar.
Knox denim jeans are all you would expect from a favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling. The shape is a women’s high waisted style designed for a perfect fit on the waist, hips and legs. A flattering straight leg with high performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip. A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding. The knee armour pocket height is also adjustable to give the perfect fit and riding position. Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the Spectra lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
Details & Fit
Details & Fit
- Cordura ® denim
- Spectra® Lining for a superior abrasion resistance – 40% stronger than Kevlar and other aramids.
- Lined for maximum coverage.
- Precision knee fit
- Carefully tailored and a straight leg for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- High waist for extra comfort
- Features High-end detailing.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal of discreet Knox CE protectors.
- Includes removable Knox® CE approved MICRO-LOCK knee and hip armour.
- Sizes XS – 8 – 2XL – 18
- 1 Leg Length – 32”. Easy to alter hem
This garment comes with Knox Micro-Lock Armour fitted in Knee and Hip
Knox Micro-Lock is fully CE certified to EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 T+ & T-
|Approval of Technical file||Mandatory||Passed|
|Approval of user information||Mandatory||Passed|
|Minimum zone of protection||Mandatory||Passed|
|Performance in ambient conditions||Mandatory||Passed|
|Performance in hydrolytic conditions||Mandatory||Passed|
|Performance in high temperature conditions||Optional||Passed|
|Performance in low temperature conditions||Optional||Passed|
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline. This will usually be the smallest part.