Knox are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to join the company as a Graphic Designer. Ideally the role will be based at Head Office in the Lake District, Cumbria or working at the Knox Studio in East London. A flexible working pattern of office based and remote working will also be considered.
Knox is an established sportswear company that design and produce innovative and modern clothing, protection, gloves and other accessories for the motorcycle market.
This role will suit a hands-on multi-disciplined designer, who is ambitious and innovative and wants to develop within a management team. Fantastic graphic design is a must, experienced in brand building and confident in making decisions.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Head Office Cockermouth, Cumbria or Knox Studio East-London, United Kingdom.
Part-time role: 20-24 hrs per week.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 pro-rata.
Salary is dependant on experience
The role will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Managing the graphic aspects of all brand websites; how they look.
- Responsible for all company’s’ graphic design, including marketing campaigns, advertising, brochures, product packaging and POS.
Graphic Designer responsibilities include:
· Design, production and delivery of various graphic design projects including in-store POS, brochures, marketing products, digital and print ad campaigns, newsletter’s, blog design and other print media.
· Collaborate with other departments to push creative objectives.
· Be the Brand Guardian, ensuring brand consistency throughout all external and internal communications. Maintain brand guidelines and ensure all creative output adheres to them.
· Lead the way for design standards; implement new ideas, bring specialist skills and develop the quality of all creative output.
· Organise, catalogue, manage and maintain brand assets, including all lifestyle imagery and photography.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in a graphic design role.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, strong visual design and type skills and experience working across a variety of digital and print projects.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must take a proactive role in mastering any new skills required to complete the job.
- The candidate must be organised, self-motivated, have good attention to detail, a flexible attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent literacy and strong communication skills.